Another wonderful Dracut Old Home Day

 Saturday September 7, 2024 I spent the day, as I have for more than 20 years, at our town's annual event exhibiting my work and demonstrating woodcarving to my neighbors.

Since the New England Wood Carvers have moved their monthly meetings closer I was able to refer a number of interested folks to their monthly meetings.

In addition to getting a chance to visit with people from town, it's nice to have the whole day to make progress on this year's holiday ornaments.  While I did make progress, the organizers provided me with a better spot this year and I spent at least as much time talking about woodcarving as I did actually carving.

The weather was as good as it has ever been and the crowds certainly reflected it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fast Face Tutorial 2.1

Parthenon Griffon

Arts League of Lowell: Abstraction